Coastal Properties Group International Exclusive Affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate
An industry veteran with over 15 years’ experience representing buyers and sellers, Ken Rossi works in partnership with Coastal Properties group, an exclusive affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate. Their invitation-only boutique brokerage caters to the exclusive needs of discerning clients.
Consistently in the top 3 Agents in Coastal Properties Group Int'l for the past 3 years with averaging over 14 Million a year in sales.
As a CHRISTIE’S International Real Estate Advisor, Ken provides discriminating buyers and sellers the advantages of concierge service and the expertise required to handle complex negotiations.
In association with this renowned global network, he facilitates international relocations by offering clients the knowledge of a local professional with keen insight into the properties, amenities, and cultures that define each community.
For the finest in waterfront, beach, and executive style homes in Tampa Bay’s Gulf Coast region, Ken is a luxury real estate specialist who had resided in Florida for over 25 years. He is exceptionally qualified to effectively market your property or provide a selection of fine homes to meet your singular needs.
THE COASTAL DIFFERENCE
- Boutique real estate firm specializing in luxury, waterfront, and beach properties
- Exclusive affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate in Tampa Bay
- The global marketing authority for luxury real estate
- Cutting Edge technology
- Invitation only brokerage consisting exclusively of multi-million dollar producers
- Unsurpassed global exposure
- Worldwide marketing reach
- Extensive area knowledge
- Impeccable five-star service
New Port Richey WordPress
• What we'll doAccording to WordPress:Gutenberg is the project name of the new editing experience in WordPress.The goal of Gutenberg is to simplify the creation of rich pages and posts in WordPress by replacing old custom HTML, CSS and...
"Brewers" Golf League
• What we'll doWe have 20 open spots, and green fees are 31.00. • What to bring • Important to know
The Clearwater Walking Meetup Group
MAP for our walk: http://files.meetup.com/426205/Tarpon%20Bayou%20walk%20map.pdf Join us for a wonderful four- or six-mile walk through Tarpon Springs (two options)! Where to meet: from U.S. Highway 19, take Tarpon Ave. west. At the dead end (the...
Sorry, no news was found.